good sale

2016年10月7日星期五

Beatiful Wedding Gowns for Outdoor Lawn Wedding

Real Stella York Bride

1-kaylee-6
A sweet, outdoor ceremony accompanied by a fun, rustic reception started Kaylee and Carson’s marriage off without a hitch! With her two dogs by her side, bride Kaylee walked down the aisle in a stunning Stella York gown for her country wedding in Alberta, Canada.
From the bride: One of my most cherished memories was having my dogs taking part in the wedding! One as my flower girl and the other walked me down the aisle with my Dad and carried the rings. The weather was perfect and I had so many compliments on my dress fit and flare, lace dress. It was perfect for the rustic venue. I chose to wear my cowboys and they matched perfectly with the dress and the overall theme. My husband and I did an entrance dance, a two step, to Justin Moore’s “Point at You” and the dress was perfect! My husband was still able to pick my up and spin me around his hips without there being ‘too much dress’ to worry about stepping on!

Allure Bride

2-lorenkevin_13
Well, Sposto Photography hit a home run with this gorgeously bright and organic wedding. Loren + Kevin couldn’t have asked for better photos and a more photogenic wedding party (pup included.) And this is a special treat for us, because Loren’s entire bridal party wore Allure wedding dress! Everything from her lace gown to the mix-and-matched bridesmaids dresses — seen here and here. Classic with a hint of rustic charm, this wedding is a definite Wedding Wednesday winner.

Eddy K. Bride

3-eddy
She went to BHLDN in Chicago to find a unique dress and oh did she find it. As soon as she tried it on she knew it was IT. She tried on others to really explore her options but her mind was already set on the EK1021 (Adalynn) in champagne/ivory. She paired the dress with a pearl headpiece matching a pearl bracelet and earrings, sparkly rose gold shoes and a satin blush belt with a beautiful rose in the back.
I had been eyeing it online but I had no idea how perfect it would be in person. What really drew me to the dress was that it was so whimsical and timeless. It also fit me incredibly well and accentuated my body without having to compromise comfort.

Real Midgley Bride

View More: http://michaelandcarinaphotography.pass.us/jessicaandjackformaggiesottero
It seems our Midgley Bride Jessica was born in the wrong decade; she’s all about the glitz and glamour of Gatsby-themed nuptials and a sparkly dress like Simone. We love the details of Jessica’s completed look, including her oval-cut vintage wedding ring and fingertip veil with delicate embellishments along the trim. (Not to mention the feather and rhinestone accents in Jessica’s braided updo and bouquet!) Scroll through for more details from Jessica and Jack’s elegant occasion, and check out our selection of vintage wedding dresses to find your own twenties-inspired gown!

没有评论:

发表评论