good sale

2016年9月12日星期一

Amazing Wedding Gowns for Outdoor Wedding

If you’ve decided to have an outdoor wedding, congratulations! Outdoor weddings are romantic and beautiful. However, they aren’t as easy as they may look. Outdoor weddings come with additional caveats and pitfalls, you’ll be sure to shine on your wedding day.

Essense of Australia Bride

1-kim-5-1024x683
Long-distance planning couldn’t even stop Kim and her husband, Ryan, from having the wedding day of their dreams. Thanks to a little help from friends and family (and an amazingEssense of Australia gown) their day was picture-perfect. Congrats, Kim and Ryan!
From the bride: My biggest challenge in planning our wedding was the distance. Both my husband and I are from the midwest, but have been living in Boston for the past four years. We both knew that we would be married in Chicago, but I feared it would be difficult to plan the details of our day so many miles away. Fortunately, my family and bridesmaids stood-in for me whenever I needed, which was amazing! My best piece of advice to a bride planning from long-distance…you can do it!! Allow anyone to help who is willing, especially those who you trust to be your eyes and ears when you are not present. I always told myself that I never wanted to plan a wedding while living out of town, as I did not want to miss out on the special moments in the planning process.

allure bride

2-melodiewill_09
With sunflowers galore, one of our absolute favorite wedding dresses and two faces literally shining with happiness, Melodie + Will’s Texas wedding is a delightful addition to our Wedding Wednesday.

Maggie Sottero bride

3-sbw_4274

How did you know when you found ‘The Dress’?

I actually found my dress a week before I purchased it. At the first bridal shop my mom selected the Emma version of the dress which I was happy with but not yet sold. When we went to the second bridal store, after describing my experience, they told me they had a dress that would top all of them, it was the Emma Marie! I fell in love but I was so nervous and in shock that it happened so quickly, second store about 3 dresses in, that I felt like I needed to wait. I waited a week and every day and night I obsessed over the dress and knew I had to go back. Every other dress felt like I was putting on a table cloth or wearing a dress I stole from my mom or sister’s closet. I went back to the second shop with my mom, sister, dad and future mother-in-law. A few of my bridesmaids showed up later. When I put the dress on for the second time I came out and my whole family was in tears, including my dad. I started to walk around in it and I started to cry. I finally felt like a bride and knew the dress was made for me.

What was your favorite part of the dress?

I was fascinated by the extended illusion-train. When I had it on I could not stop turning to the back and staring down at it. The buttons along the back was my second favorite; it brought it all together.

Eddy K. Bride

4
Petra had lots of fun choosing her wedding dress. She gathered all her female loved ones and they went together to the salon. The second dress she tried was the EK1028 and it was everything she dreamed of: ballgown, sweetheart neckline, beading on top, a simple skirt and a belt to accentuate her silhouette. She tried on about 10 more but the decision was made. She paired her dress with a tiara and earrings matching her engagement ring. Not long before her wedding her grandmother passed away so she also wore a simple gold bracelet that used to belong to her.

David Tutera for Mon Cheri Bride

5
Anyone who knows me well would laugh if they heard “wedding dress” as my endeavours to find the right dress were something of a comedy – all I’ll say is “third time lucky”! On a serious note though, the David Tutera for Mon Cheri “Gia” dress was absolutely stunning and could have been designed for the day; it glimmered in the church and in the sunshine and felt like something I’d wear while still being traditional. I saw the dress in a magazine and thought it was stunning but wasn’t in a position to get a dress at the time; when I did end up wearing it for the first time I was so happy that it suited me too. A brilliant seamstress nearby, Tina Waller, altered my dress and modified the neckline slightly so it was more of a sweetheart as I wanted to be a bit more daring!
Feeldress have many cheap wedding dresses for outdoor wedding 2016 fall and 2017 spring.you can choose the perfect wedding gowns for youself.

没有评论:

发表评论